We are happy to announce that the OmicsBox Update Version 1.3 has now been released. OmicsBox provides now Long-Read support for DNA-Seq data analysis pipelines. Several new tools and updates improve the transcriptomics module and a new statistical package in the Metagenomics Module allow to identify functional differences among microbiome samples.
New Features of the OmicsBox Update Version 1.3:
- Differential Abundance Analysis of Functions and Pathways (EggNOG and Pfam)
- Taxonomic Classification with Kraken: Update to v.2
- RNA-Seq Alignment with BWA
- Sequence Clustering with CD-HIT
- Trinity accepts FASTA read files as input.
- Completeness Assessment with BUSCO: Update to v.4 and OrthoDB v.10
- Long-Read De-Novo Assembly and Polishing with Flye and Pilon
- DNA-Seq Alignment with BWA
- DNA-Seq De-Novo Assembly SPAdes: Update to v.3.14
- Filter Fasta by Length
- Convert FastQ to Fasta
- Improved Venn Diagram
- Several Bug Fixes
How to update
- OmicsBox will update automatically. If you are working with OmicsBox v.1.0 or higher you don’t have to do anything to update to the latest version.
- If you are still using Blast2GO PRO we highly recommend upgrading to OmicsBox. You can download the latest version here.
Feedback, questions and feature requests are most welcome. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or log in to your BioBam Account.