We are happy to announce that during the next 6 month, starting on the 1st of July, we will grant a full-featured 6-month OmicsBox subscription to 5 selected student projects – each month!
Please submit before the 15th of each month to participate. Please send us a short description (200 words max.) of your research project including planned bioinformatics work and a copy of your valid student ID via email to email@example.com.
Our team of bioinformatics field application scientist will review all applications and select 5 projects which may benefit the most from an OmicsBox subscription. If selected we will directly send you your free OmicsBox subscription activation key via email still before the end of the current month. In exchange, you compromise on submitting a short summary of your project before the end of the scholarship and you agree that your contribution might be selected for publication in our blog.
If you have any further questions please write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to your application.
Your BioBam Team
- Shruti Kashyap, Panjab University, Chandigarh, India
- Shahida Mitu, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia
- Emil Nyerki, University of Szeged, Hungary
- Nandu Tg, Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute, India
- Arun Arumugaperumal, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, India
- Osiel Gonçalves, Universidade Federal de Viçosa, Brazil
- Nina Jovanović, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Suniti Rawat, Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology, India
- Candace Grimes, Texas A&M University at Galveston, USA
- Chinh Dam, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia
- Gisele Wiezel, Faculdade de Ciências Farmacêuticas de Ribeirão Preto – USP, Brazil
- Akshay Shankar, Maharshi Dayanand University, India
- Saranya Lathakumari, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, India
- Madhavi Silva, Sri Lanka Institute of Nanotechnology, Sri Lanka
- Malyaj r Prajapati, College of Biotechnology, India
- Madhuri Gupta, Agriculture University, India
- Ashley Chaffin, UNC Charlotte, United States of America
- Suparmin Ahmad, Shizuoka University, Japan