(Release Date: 02/08/2018)
We are happy to announce that Blast2GO 5.2 has now been released. This update makes our bioinformatics tool for straightforward functional genomics even better.
Read below to learn which features and improvements are part of this release.
- Venn Diagrams that are fully customizable and allows multiple list comparisons
- FastQ Pre-Processing (Adapters, Quality, Length) with multiple trimming options.
- Workflows allow regular files as input and output
- Context Menu for GFF and VCF tables
- GSEA with “No Filter” option
- Table context menu: create a category chart using two columns
- File Manager context menu: merge two statistics objects
- Improved Enzyme Statistics Wizard
- “Export Annotations” includes enzymes with ‘One annotation per row’
- Minor fixes and improvements
How to update:
If you are already working with Blast2GO 5 you don’t have to do anything to update to the latest version. Blast2GO will update automatically. Otherwise, you can download the latest version online from https://www.blast2go.com/blast2go-pro/download-b2g.
If you are still working with version 4, we highly recommend upgrading to version 5. You can download the latest version from here.
Feedback, questions and feature requests are most welcome. As always, please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org